Double layer sheet tile roll forming machine
|Unit Price:||20000 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Supply Ability:||500 SETS|
|Certificate:||ISO 9001 / CE|
Model No.: Double layer sheet tile roll forming machine
Double layer sheet tile Roll Forming Machine
Double layer sheet tile Roll forming machine and Corrugated Roof Sheet Roll Forming Machine is also called Steel Roof Tile Roll Forming Machine. It is a kind of machine which have two production lines for the roof sheet, the upper layer is one line, and the under layer is another line. But the two layers of Roofing Sheet Tile Roll forming machine or two lines can not product at the same time. Compared with two sets single layer machine, it can save space, money, just with one electric control desk and one hydraulic station, so it is easy to do the maintenance for workers.
Main features of 845&900 Roofing Sheet Double Layer Machine
The advantages of Double Laye Roll Forming Machine
1. Produce different roof panel size in one machine
2. Save space, more convenient,
3. Easy operation, low maintenance cost,
4. Stable and durable, sea freight for import can be saved by 50%
Detailed Images of 845/900 Roofing Sheet Double Layer IBR Corrugated Machine
1. 845&900 Roofing Sheet Double Layer Machine feeding guide
Make material feeding more smoothly and straight
2. 845&900 Roofing Sheet Double Layer Machine rollers
Rollers are manufactured by high quality bearing steel Gcr15, CNC lathes, Heat Treatment, with black treatment or Hard-Chrome Coating for option, With feeding material guide, body frame made by 300#H type steel by welding
3. 845&900 Roofing Sheet Double Layer Machine post cutter
Made by high quality mold steel Cr12 with heat treatment ,
Cutter frame made by high quality 25mm steel plate by welding
Hydraulic motor: 2.2kw, hydraulic pressure range: 0-16Mpa
4. 845&900 Roofing Sheet Double Layer Machine Control System
Easy to operate
5. 845&900 Roofing Sheet Double Layer Machine Decoiler
Manual decoiler: one set
Un-powered, manually control steel coil inner bore shrinkage and stop
Max feeding width: 1250mm, coil ID range 470±30mm,
Capacity: Max 8 ton
with 6 tons hydraulic as optional
6. 845&900 Roofing Sheet Double Layer Machine exit rack
Un-powered, one unit
Other details of 845/900 Roofing Sheet Double Layer IBR Corrugated Machine
Suitable for material with thickness 0.3-0.8mm,
Shafts manufactured by 45#, main shaft diameter 75mm, precision machiend,
Motor driving, gear chain transmission, 14/9 forming stations,
Main motor 5.5kw, frequenct speed control, forming speed approx 12-15m/min
Contact info: WhtasApp: +8615716889085
HEBEI SENUF MANUFACTURE AND TRADE CO., LTD
SENUF is a group company and belonging Hebei Province Government. Our company is located in china recognized as a leading supplier, manufacturer and distributor union in providing:
1) The first part is many kinds of machines: Roof Sheet Roll Forming Machine, Large Span Roll forming machine, C/Z/U Purlin Roll Forming Machine, light keel Forming Machine and Other Assistant Equipments. Such as Pipe Cutting Machine, Bending Machine, Decoiler , welding robot and So On.
A lot of Forming Machines have sold to Europe, America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Middle East and Get Good Feedbacks.
2) The second part is building materials: Iron Wire, Wire Mesh, Fence and Panel, Nails,Steel Coils/Sheets/Pipes/Tubes, etc.
In these years, We are increasing international market share.
Roll forming companies have known for many years the many benefits of using the process of roll forming to create complicated and complex metal shapes. Roll forming is often used to manufacture large metal pieces, and it has many benefits over other forms of metal shaping such as press breaking. If you are interested in using roll formed metals, consider some of the following advantages:
Lower costs: Roll forming requires less material handling and labor. This creates a continuous production and lowers the cost-per-piece of each metal piece.
Increased consistency: For large orders, roll forming creates pieces that are identical every time. You will find more accuracy, uniformity, and consistency in individual pieces as well as the entire production lot.
Fewer secondary operations: With roll forming, you can add additional extras, often saved for secondary processing, at the same time. During roll forming you can cut, notch, perforate, punch, and otherwise change the metal during the initial production. This also increases the structural integrity of the piece and better parts joining.
Rapid delivery and turnaround times: Because roll forming is done mostly with one simple process, parts can get to your sooner. Basically, roll forming is a one-stop shop that allows your metal parts to get to you sooner with greater accuracy and cost savings.
For these reasons and more, if a company has the option of choosing to use roll formed metal, you will not be sorry. Roll formed metal is highly effective and beneficial in a multitude of ways.
- Company Name: HEBEI SENUF MANUFACTURE AND TRADE CO., LTD
- Product/Service: Cold Roll Forming Machine , Large Span Roll Forming Machine , C/Z/U Purlin Roll Forming Machine , Roof Sheet Tile Roll Forming Machine , CNC Pipe Cutting Machine , Steel Products-Building materials
- Capital (Million US $): 5000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2009
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 15
- No. of R&D Staff: 91 -100 People
- No. of QC Staff: 91 -100 People
- OEM Services Provided: no
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Contact Person: Ms. he
- Tel: 86-311-88035278
Premium Related Products